How to find a job
Every job seeker faces the same hurdles when it comes to finding a job :
- Decide what type of job do you want:Having a clear understanding of what you want will help you to avoid roles that might turn out to be unsuitable inthe long run.
- Assess the situation : Do you have the necessary skills/experience ? Sometimes, once you have gone through the process of working out exactly what you want, you may find that your current experience and skill-set may not cover your career aspirations.If you find that your skills do not match the role, don’t be disheartened – with time and perseverance there are a number of ways you can achieve your career goals.
- Writing a winning resume : A well written, eye-catching resume can mean the difference between landing your dream job, or having to settle for something second best.
- Write cover letters : Here you can outline to your potential employer what makes you a great fit for both the role and the company – where you can express your personality and give the hiring manager an idea about you as a real person, not just your skills and expertise.
- Search and apply for online jobs : Once you have updated your resume and have created your cover letter template, the next step is to search and apply for jobs.We are blessed in the age of technology to have thousands of jobs at our fingertips simply by firing up the wifi.
- Partner with a specialist recruitment company : Although online job search is a popular method of finding a job,The other thing you can do right now to increase your chances of finding a job is to register your details with a recruitment agency.
I’m interested for further study
(Master Degree)in MSC nursing./
Also interested for job on BSC Nursing